Please note that if you need an exam accommodation, please complete and email the request form to National Registry's Accreditation Department (ExamSecurity@nrfsp.com). Please include your Candidate Username from your Diversys account. This process requires 7-10 days lead time, so please complete this step prior to scheduling your session with ProctorU.
Please follow these instructions to set up your remotely-proctored exam with ProctorU. It is recommended that you bookmark this page, so that you can easily return to it when it is time to take your exam.
After you have enrolled for your exam through the online training web site, you will receive an email with additional information - please be sure to save or print this, so that you may reference it during the exam process.
Purchase Your Exam or Activate an Online Voucher | Schedule Your Exam | Before Your Exam | Day of Your Exam | After the Exam | FAQs
Purchase Your Exam or Activate an Online Voucher:
- Go to https://nrfsp.myvlp.com
- Click the Enroll Now button at the top of the screen
- Select the Remote Proctoring product of your choice and add to your cart
- Complete the Candidate Information to register your account
- In the Billing Information section, select the Payment Type from the drop down menu:
- If payment is a Corporate Account, enter the Corporate Account number in the Corporate Account field
- If payment is a Pre-paid Voucher, select Prepaid Code as the payment type and enter the voucher number in the Prepaid Code field
- On the Confirm Your Order screen, verify the order
- If you entered a voucher as the payment type, the total should be zero.
- Select the Agree to Terms and Conditions and Complete Order to authorize the purchase
Schedule Your Exam:
Before Your Exam:
1-2 days before your scheduled exams, please be sure to review all of the information on this page, and in the email you received after enrollment. Re-test the equipment you plan to use to take the exam. You can also watch the video below from Proctor U, to know what to expect on exam day.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule your exam, please log in to your ProctorU account and select "Reschedule" or "Cancel". If that option is not available, please speak with a ProctorU Live Chat Representative.
Day of Your Exam:
- Prepare your workspace. You must be in a private location with a clean desk area. You must also remove headphones, non-religious headwear, and smartwatches.
- Prepare your computer. Save and close all applications except for your browser prior to connecting, including Microsoft applications and chat programs.
- Have your ID ready. You must have a government-issued or school ID to verify your identity.
- Connect to your proctor. Approximately 3-5 minutes prior to your scheduled exam time, log in to your ProctorU account.
- After connecting with your Proctor, they will guide you step-by-step in the start-up process, which includes verifying your identity and securing your testing location.
- Connect to a live proctor in ProctorU's offices who will supervise you during your exam using your computer screen, camera and microphone.
- Download the required software, which will allow ProctorU access to your system and to record the exam session.
- When the timer reaches 00:00, download the LogMeIn software when prompted. This software will allow the proctor monitor and record your exam session.
- Follow the Proctors instructions to login to the exam. When prompted, return to this web site and log in to your online training account.
- After logging in to your online training account, click the green button on your My Account page to launch the exam window.
- Allow the Proctor to enter in the Proctor Validation Code to start the exam.
- You will have 2 hours to complete your exam.
- You will receive a pass/fail notification, the Proctor will end the Exam Session. You can also see the exam results on your My Account page on the online training web site after closing the exam window and refreshing the page.
After Your Exam:
- If you pass: You will be able to print your test result page from the My Account page. Your official certificate will be mailed to you from NRFSP.
- If you fail: If you do not pass your exam, you may enroll for another exam at this web site after 24 hours, and follow the same scheduling process with ProctorU.